IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE:
In order to protect our patients and eliminate lobby wait time, please call our office at (865) 986-8121 when you arrive and do not enter the building. We’ll check you in by phone and come get you when your provider is ready.
Thank you for choosing Knoxville Heart Center for your cardiac care. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your appointment.
Knoxville Heart Center Patient Information
We accept many insurance plans. Click here for a complete list. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
- If you have been referred to our office by another healthcare provider, please contact our office prior to your visit to make sure all necessary paperwork and referral information has been provided.
- Patient Registration Form
- Patient Registration Agreement
- Health Maintenance Questionnaire
- Communications Consent
- Appointment Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- Authorization to Release Health Information
To provide you with the best possible care, please ask for prescription refills during your office visit. If this is not possible and you need a refill prior to your next scheduled appointment, please contact your pharmacy to fulfill your request.
Please note that for safety reasons, we do not refill prescriptions after hours.
Click here to access our secure patient portal for easy health information access.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Patient Education Videos
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on women’s health and other topics.
Questions about our patient information?
For more information about the cardiac services and conditions treated at Knoxville Heart Center or to make an appointment, please call, call (865) 986-8121.